PICKUP & ORIENTATION (30min)

     are built into​ your reservation

     time. Orientation will not be cut

     short for late pickups.

> The entire boating party must depart from Point Cadet Marina.

> Passenger allowance is non-negotiable.

> Only passengers who have signed the manifest/waiver are allowed onboard.

Reservations must be made by phone, 7am-5pm. 228-234-6969

FALL 2020 OCT 5 - NOV 15

WINTER 2020 NOV 16 - DEC 12

2020 FALL TIMES & RATES

OCTOBER 5 - NOVEMBER 15

** TRADITIONAL  PONTOON **

Available mid-Feb through mid-Dec

> 4.5 HR $225 (730am-1230pm or 12pm-5pm)

> 6 HR $250 (1030am-5pm)

> 8 HR $310 (830am-5pm)

** WATER SLIDE PONTOON **

Available March through November

> 4.5 HR $250 (730am-1230pm or 12pm-5pm)

> 6 HR $275 (1030am-5pm)

> 8 HR $355 (830am-5pm)

WEDNESDAY, OCT 21

> Traditional (8 ppl) > RESERVED

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

THURSDAY, OCT 22

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

FRIDAY, OCT 23

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

SATURDAY, OCT 24

> Traditional (8 ppl) > 730am-11am ($150)

> Traditional (10 ppl) > RESERVED

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

SUNDAY, OCT 25

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

MONDAY, OCT 26

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

TUESDAY, OCT 27

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

WEDNESDAY, OCT 28

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

THURSDAY, OCT 29

> Traditional (6 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (8 ppl) > OPEN

FRIDAY, OCT 30

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

SATURDAY, OCT 31

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

> Water Slide (12 ppl) > OPEN

SUNDAY, NOV 1

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

MONDAY, NOV 2

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

TUESDAY, NOV 3

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

WEDNESDAY, NOV 4

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

THURSDAY, NOV 5

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

FRIDAY, NOV 6

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

SATURDAY, NOV 7

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

SUNDAY, NOV 8

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

MONDAY, NOV 9

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

TUESDAY, NOV 10

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

WEDNESDAY, NOV 11

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

THURSDAY, NOV 12

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

FRIDAY, NOV 13

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

SATURDAY, NOV 14

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

SUNDAY, NOV 15

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

2020 WINTER TIMES & RATES

NOVEMBER 16 - DECEMBER 12

** TRADITIONAL  PONTOON **

Available mid-Feb through mid-Dec

> 4.5 HR $225 (930am-230pm or 11pm-4pm)

> 6 HR $250 (930am-4pm)

MONDAY, NOV 16

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

TUESDAY, NOV 17

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

WEDNESDAY, NOV 18

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

THURSDAY, NOV 19

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

FRIDAY, NOV 20

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

SATURDAY, NOV 21

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

SUNDAY, NOV 22

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

MONDAY, NOV 23

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

TUESDAY, NOV 24

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

WEDNESDAY, NOV 25

> CLOSED

THURSDAY, NOV 26

> CLOSED

FRIDAY, NOV 27

> CLOSED

SATURDAY, NOV 28

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

SUNDAY, NOV 29

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

MONDAY, NOV 30

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

TUESDAY, DEC 1

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

WEDNESDAY, DEC 2

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

THURSDAY, DEC 3

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

FRIDAY, DEC 4

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

SATURDAY, DEC 5

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

SUNDAY, DEC 6

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

MONDAY, DEC 7

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

TUESDAY, DEC 8

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

WEDNESDAY, DEC 9

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

THURSDAY, DEC 10

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

FRIDAY, DEC 11

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

SATURDAY, DEC 12

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

SUNDAY, DEC 13

> Traditional (8 ppl) > OPEN

> Traditional (10 ppl) > OPEN

CLOSED UNTIL MID-FEBRUARY

WATER SLIDE PONTOONS are usually available April through October.

TRADITIONAL PONTOONS are usually available Mid-Feb through Mid-Dec.

We are closed mid-December through mid-Feb. We will respond to e-mail and voicemail during that time. We will begin taking reservations in February 1.

Availability updated frequently.

For current info and reservations, call 228-234-6969, 7am-5pm.

  • Nauti-Toons TripAdvisor
  • Nauti-Toons Facebook
  • Nauti-Toons Instagram
BILOXI BOAT RENTALS
NT logo white.png

Captain your own boat! Discover Deer Island, Biloxi Back Bay, and Biloxi River.