BEFORE YOU BOOK ONLINE. . .
Read FAQs here.
>> Ship and Horn Islands are off-limits with our boats. Katrina Reef is allowed, conditions permitting.
>> RENTALS: Driver must be at least 25 years old and competent boater.
>> TOURS/CRUISES/FERRY: At least one passenger in your party must be 18 years or older.
>> Each human counts as 1 passenger regardless of age.
>> Entire boating party must depart from Point Cadet Marina.
>> A full refund is available for unfavorable weather conditions prior to departure. *No refunds once the boat leaves the dock.*
What if there's bad weather?
Once you leave the dock, there are no refunds if you return early for any reason. If Nauti-Toons or your party cancels due to unfavorable weather/sea conditions, a full refund or reschedule is available prior to leaving the dock.
Savvy boaters assess the risks and consider their skill level and the comfort of their group. In boating there is more to the weather than sunshine or rain. Wind, waves, and thunderstorms can be the most dangerous phenomena on the water.
Afternoon storms with gusty wind and lightning occur frequently in June, July, and August and can rapidly present several hazards at the same time. A forecast of 50% scattered rain/storms is standard for summer afternoons in Mississippi. If a Small Craft Advisory (or worse) is issued and wind is gusting over 20mph, reservations will be revised.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
* Cancellations more than 48 hours of start time are eligible for refund.
* No-shows are not eligible for a refund.
* There is no prorating for unused time, late departures, early returns, or missed departures.
* There are no refunds once you leave the dock.
* Customers will receive a full refund or credit if Nauti-Toons cancels the reservation prior to departure due to weather, mechanical, or personnel factors.
* Nauti-Toons reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify reservations/agreements if any aspect is deemed unsafe including but not limited to sea conditions, weather, or inappropriate behavior of persons or dogs.
Do I need to make a reservation?
Reservations require payment in advance--cash or card--and must be paid upon booking. If you don't want to pay until departure time, you will not have a confirmed reservation/boat/seat/captain.
It's best to make a reservation to ensure you have a boat and/or captain on the day you prefer! Nauti-Toons operates by appointment.
We are happy to arrange custom events, corporate projects, and captain trips longer than 2 hours. Just call.